Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Funnies

Fridays are one of my favorite days of the week.

The work week is about over and the weekend is just beginning.

On Fridays I either treat myself to Starbucks on my way to the office, or not start my work day until I have laughed out loud.

Sometimes both.

Ok who I am kidding.

The laughing part is necessary.

Like a good, that was hilarious, belly laugh.

I had quite the clumsy morning this morning.

You know, one of those mornings where you hit the snooze too many times, then hit all the red lights and a couple trains on your way to the gym, your membership is due and you have to find you check book at 4:45 am when you are still half asleep and the lady helping you is unassumingly still half asleep as well, then someone is in your lane in the lap pool and you have to wait for them to see you so you can kindly ask them to move over, once you get home your breakfast takes all but twice as long to make as it should (eggs, pff), then you get deodorant all of your shirt you were going to wear and are unsuccessful at your attempts to get it off so you have to tear apart your entire closet to find a new one, then you realize when you finally get out of your front door that you are golfing with customers in a golf tournament in a small town today and they likely won't take credit cards so you have to stop at the bank to get cash before you finally get to work.

WHEW.

Needless to say there was no time for a quick pit stop at Starbucks.

Thank God for Pioneer Woman, because she was my saving grace with her blog about her clumsy morning as well.

Enjoy!

Do me a favor? Take time to laugh a little today would you? :)

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment